Birthday Party Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the minimum number of people required to book a party?
must have at least 8 bowlers. It is best to have multiples of 4 or 5
people in the party (8,10,12,15, etc.) to make the teams of equal size.
2. How long does the Birthday party last?
The entire party lasts about two hours from start to finish
3. Can I bring balloons,and arrive a little early to setup?
Yes you can bring balloons and if you want to get here a little early to setup that is usually fine.
4. Can I bring a birthday cake and other snacks?
you can bring cake and some snacks, we just ask that you not
bring popcorn. Since one of the goals of having a Birthday Party at our
lanes is to make things easier for the parents, we recommend bringing
cupcakes as serving them is much easier and they are usually a big hit
with kids. We have a full service restaurant on site for all food and
drink, so please be sure to get management approval before bringing in
any type of food. (OK to bring juice boxes, OK to bring big bags of
chips, pretzels, OK to bring cake, cupcakes. NO food can be delivered
from the outside.)
5. Is there an age limit? I have some 4 and 5 year-olds who can't throw the ball.
We have "gutter
guards" that keep the ball in the lane, and a ball ramp that allows
even very young children to enjoy bowling.
6. Will the party be held in a separate room?
have plenty of tables in the area behind the lanes to use for the
parties so that bowlers and non-bowlers are all in the same general